Single Loop + Curved Stitch
Stitch & Buckle Cuff
BELT PRICING &
1a. LEATHER COLOURS ...
See pictures. Light Tan, Mid Brown, Cordovan (dark brown, almost black), or Black.
Don't sweat, they all look great.
£55 for 1 1/4". Works best all round.
£65 for 1 1/2". A stronger look for taller people.
1c. LOOPS ...
Add if liked +£10 for double loop.
1d. BELT END ...
See picture and choose Standard or Taper end.
1d. LOGO ...
My Logo at the strap end or hidden on the inside.
2. BUCKLE STYLE ...
Solid Brass or Solid Stainless Steel
( Add if liked extra buckle cuff +£10 )
3a. THREAD COLOURS ...
This is best discussed and there are many possibilities. See pictures.
BELT SIZING - REALLY IMPORTANT
- Belt size is the size taken from your mostly used jeans
belt. Measure from the punched hole that is most worn
to just inside the buckle end as shown above.
- Please get this measurement right to within 1cm!
- I punch 4 holes spaced 7/8" apart, 2 above for expansion and 1 below for dieting!
- More holes can be added if requested.
Taper tail or
- I only use non commercial Full grain Vegetable Tan
Leather. Belts are 3.5 mm to 4.5mm thick.
- Veg Tan leather belts last for decades or generations.
- All my belts are edge rounded, sealed and polished
and hot edge "crease" which increases durability.