BELT SIZING is REALLY IMPORTANT
- Belt size is the size taken from your mostly used jeans belt. Measure from the punched hole that is most worn to just inside the buckle end as in the diagram above.
- Please get this measurement right to within 1cm!
- I punch 3 holes spaced 7/8" apart, with your most used punched hole in the middle.
- More holes can be added upon request.
BELT PRICING &
1a. LEATHER COLOURS ...
See pictures. Light Tan, Mid Brown, Cordovan (dark brown, almost black), or Black.
Don't sweat, they all look great.
£55 for 1 1/4". Works best all round.
£65 for 1 1/2". A stronger look for taller people.
1c. LOOPS ...
Add if liked +£10 for double loop.
1d. BELT END ...
See picture and choose Standard or Taper end.
1d. LOGO ...
My Logo at the strap end or hidden on the inside.
2. BUCKLE STYLE ...
Solid Brass or Solid Stainless Steel
( Add if liked extra buckle cuff +£10 )
3a. THREAD COLOURS ...
This is best discussed and there are many possibilities. See pictures.
- I only use non commercial Full grain Vegetable Tan Leather. Belts are 3.5 mm to 4.5mm thick.
- Veg Tan leather belts last for decades or generations.
- All my belts are edge rounded, sealed and polished with an edge "crease" which increases durability.
- Shops selling "real leather", use the lower weak layers of hide and not the surface "grain" layer.
That's why they wear out in a few years or less.
- Never buy a belt with sitching across the width of a belt weakens the leather. Saddlers would never do this.